We have an employee (currently U.S. based) that will be moving to the Ipswich area for 1 year on a work assignment.  He will be renting an apartment/house (not sure which), and is looking for a company that can provide him with renters insurance.

Any information you can provide will be most appreciated (cost, duration insurance must be purchased for, etc).

Vanessa answers:-

There shouldn’t be any issue with a US citizen obtaining home insurance in the UK. If the apartment/house they are renting is fully furnished and they only need cover for personal possessions they would need a specialist provider that offers cover to renters and lodgers, a high street broker would be able to source this type of cover. If it is not fully furnished and they are buying all of the contents themselves then they would need contents cover which they would be able to purchase from most insurers, including LV=.

Most policies run for 12 months but can usually be cancelled mid-term if needed although there may be a cancellation fee. The cost will be dependant on the amount of cover needed.

32 Trackbacks / Pingbacks

  1. Opel Oto Çıkma
  2. Blog
  3. porno izleme sitesi
  4. hd porno izle
  5. izmir travesti
  6. porno
  7. demre escort
  8. istanbul travesti
  9. porn
  10. Porn
  11. yasam ayavefe
  12. baywin
  13. who is yasam ayavefe
  14. kralbet
  15. porno izle
  16. sms onay
  17. steroid
  18. sms onay
  19. steroid sipariş
  20. Bu website sitemap ile güçlendirilmiştir
  21. mobil ödeme bozdurma
  22. porn
  23. uro
  24. ricnirplteai
  25. porn
  26. porn
  27. porn
  28. porn
  29. Kod Bulutu
  30. Poliçe Paneli
  31. porn
  32. jojobet

Comments are closed.