Stock market investments
Stock market investments can cover a wide range of investment terms and options. Finding the right stock market investment can depend upon what type of return you are expecting and over what period of time.
Types of funds like emerging market funds or European funds can provide growth over the long term as they follow the progress of countries whose economy is growing gradually. In contrast, share dealing or online currency dealing can be more risky but provide the opportunity for instant gains or losses.
It has never been easier to instantly buy or sell shares, equities funds and other types of investment products online. There are a huge variety of options for instant online share dealing so you will find that the terms and conditions vary and free trading tools and advice from different providers trying to attract your custom also vary in quality so it pays to check out the options carefully.
- Sellers and buyers return to the property market, says RICS
- Early stock market gains reversed as euro debt fears continue
- Stock market plunges amid Italian and Spanish sovereign debt fears
- Energy reforms will mean a "simpler, clearer and fairer market"
- Green technologies fuelling stock market investments
- RICS: 'Green shoots beginning to sprout' in property market
- Sainsbury's to make further inroads to Tesco market share
- Big companies skew stock market investments
- Builders herald improved property market as house prices go up
- Nationwide's share of mortgage market rises to 15%