Life insurance is one of the most common types of insurance and offers cover to your family if the policyholder were to die. Typically, this will involve the payment of a regular income or to pay off a family's mortgage debt or a combination of the two.
There are many other similar types of insurance such as best term life insurance, life and critical illness insurance and whole life insurance. There are different types of life insurance products available which include level and decreasing term cover.
- Shopping around for life insurance ‘can save up to £200’
- Life insurance cover 'offers numerous benefits'
- Sainsbury's offers life insurance customers double nectar points
- Individuals 'still lacking life insurance'
- Have you got enough life insurance?
- Life insurance 'has numerous benefits'
- Reading best place to live in UK for quality of life
- Ten ways to save money on life insurance
- Life insurance: Who is it for and how much do you need?
- Brits 'prioritise coffee over life insurance'