An investment bond enables you to select from a variety of investment funds managed by professional investment managers for you to invest in over the long term.
Investment bonds can be flexible; but some are more so than others. Some investment bonds allow you to move your money from fund to fund so you can switch from a long term growth fund to one that gives you a short term income. Other investment bonds allow you to withdraw a regular income or a one-off amount.
However, there can often be hidden charges or other penalties associated with moving or accessing your investment bond; so it is important to shop around and thoroughly compare terms and conditions. myfinances.co.uk can help you in your search for the best high yield investment bonds the market has to offer.
- Virgin Money launch new range of ISAs and savings bonds
- Post Office launches online savings bonds paying up to 2.17%
- Barclays profit slump tempered by investment bank performance
- Investment bonds
- ISA season 2013: The best investment ISA options
- Virgin Money launch new fixed rate cash Isas and savings bonds
- Skipton's fixed rate savings bonds and cash ISAs pay up to 3.0%
- Unit Trusts vs Investment Trusts – What are the options?
- What markets will provide investment winners for 2013?
- Leeds BS unveil fixed rate savings bonds paying up to 2.50%