Guaranteed car loans
Guaranteed car loans are offered by scores of companies catering for drivers who need a new vehicle but are struggling to secure a loan from traditional sources.
Guaranteed car loans are car finance packages that let you buy a vehicle regardless of your credit rating.
Guaranteed car loans have different interest rates and costs attached to them so use the Myfinances.co.uk comparison tables to find the best deal.
These types of loans are available for used cars as well as new motors. They are often aimed at people who have been refused credit or car financing.
- AA reports both car and home insurance premiums down in price
- Halifax offers £100 of free petrol to car-loan customers
- Top tips: Protect your home and car from snow and ice threat
- Car loans
- Telematics car insurance aims to provide carrot and no stick
- UK car sales lead the way in Europe
- How to get the lowest car insurance premium
- A guide to graduate loans
- M&S breaks the mould and cuts rates on low value personal loans
- Competition Commission inquiry will mean "cheaper" car insurance