Wealth management is a sophisticated investment advisory service that encompasses financial planning and specialist financial services.
Wealth management aims to provide wealthy individuals and families with a bespoke tailored service based on their assets and circumstances and cover everything from real estate and investment management to tax compliance, retirement and inheritance planning.
There are now a vast number of specialist providers offering integrated wealth management services. They can help you take care of your finances and are a high-end investment product that is geared towards the wealthiest of individuals.
- Sunday Times Rich List shows rich recover wealth twice as fast
- Barclays Wealth launches new Regular Income Bond
- Proper management could boost wealth by 30%
- OFT cracks down on debt management companies
- OFT plans action on debt management problems
- Recession 'improves money management in teenagers'
- Regular income bond product issued by Barclays Wealth
- DRP Annual Kick-Out reissued by Barclays Wealth
- New model business outlined by AXA Wealth
- AEGON Asset Management reveals Absolute Return Fund