Thinking of an investment in the United States? There is a huge array of US Funds that aim to provide investors long-term capital returns through investing predominantly in shares of US companies.
The US financial market is the most developed in the world and there are literally thousands of well established and new ventures to invest in.
With so many US funds to choose from some covering the US market as a whole and others targeting specific industry sectors and companies it can be difficult to choose which US fund is the right one for you. myfinances.co.uk can make the search for the best US funds to invest in a simple process.
- What are the pitfalls of releasing funds from a pension policy?
- US lawmakers extend Libor probe
- President Obama faces huge task in dealing with US fiscal cliff
- Libor scandal: Barclays, RBS and HSBC to be investigated in US
- Can I raise funds from an old work pension?
- US economic growth slows to annual rate of 1.5%
- Can I force a previous employer to release my pension funds?
- HSBC ‘allowed money laundering’ says US Senate
- US Government committee discussed Libor concerns in 2008.
- Fears that flow of funds out of Spain will become a rush