Unsecured personal loan
Most personal loans are unsecured loans, meaning that the borrower does not need to provide any physical security in order to obtain the loan.
Unsecured personal loans can take the form of unsecured homeowner loans or unsecured car loans. You can also take out a fixed rate unsecured loan that allows the borrower to be sure of the amount and frequency of repayments.
Compare unsecured personal loans to find the best deal for your own circumstances using Myfinances.co.uk’s comparison tools. There are a wide variety of types of unsecured loans and hundreds of providers.
- Sainsbury's Bank cuts personal loan rates
- Derbyshire BS cuts personal loan rate to 5.1 per cent
- Zopa undercut top loan providers with loan rate below 5%
- Half of payday loan borrowers say it was a positive experience
- M&S Bank cuts personal loan rate to 5.8%
- Tesco Bank cuts personal loan rate to just 5.2%
- Sainsbury's Bank cuts personal loan rate to 5.4 per cent
- M&S unveils best-buy personal loan rate at 5.5%
- The problem with unsecured loan brokers
- Derbyshire BS cuts personal loan rate to 5.4 per cent