Pregnant travel insurance
If you are pregnant and want to travel abroad you may need a specific type of travel insurance policy designed for pregnant women. Some insurers don’t provide travel insurance for pregnant women especially those who are pregnant beyond 28 weeks.
For a pregnant woman having access to reliable medical facilities is vital so that you can enjoy your holiday knowing that you and your baby are safe and can have access to medical facilities if required.
There are now a range of specialist insurers offering tailored travel insurance for pregnant women. Myfinances.co.uk can provide you with an easy way to compare pregnant travel insurance policies.
- Travel insurance top tips ahead of Easter holidays
- Hiscox launches new travel insurance policy
- Choosing the right type of travel insurance
- Travel insurance 'a holiday essential'
- Travel insurance for an expensive holiday
- Winter sports fans urged to seek adequate travel insurance
- Finding the best travel insurance policies for this summer
- Egg offers travel insurance discount
- Britons taking a break may need travel insurance
- Travel insurance 'essential for all trips'