If you are searching for comprehensive, cheap pet insurance then you have come to the right place. myfinances.co.uk has teamed up with pet insurance specialists e&l Insurance to offer you a range of excellent pet insurance policies with quality levels of cover at affordable rates.
Pets are our best friends and often an important part of our life, even considered members of the family in some households, yet we often leave them uninsured and the consequences of this can be extremely costly.
Pet insurance is becoming an increasingly popular type of insurance and can include dog insurance, cat insurance, horse insurance and many other types.
The cost of caring for a loved pet can run into the hundreds if they have a serious illness or need intensive care. Pets are often seen as part of a family, and are much loved by both adults and children, so taking out insurance make sense, especially if you do it when the pet is young as the cost is relatively small.
While vet fees have increased rapidly leaving many pet owners with a nasty shock and a heavy hit to their finances, the cost of pet insurance can start from a mere few pounds a month. It comes as no surprise that pet owners are turning towards pet insurance for protection against any unexpected costs and invaluable peace of mind that your pet and wallet are covered.
- Sainsbury's extends offer on pet insurance
- Pet insurance needed for British homeowners?
- Rising vet costs make pet insurance vital, report says
- PM's new cat Larry provides pet insurance reminder
- Sainsbury's: Points for pet insurance
- Gocompare.com flags up pet insurance
- M&S: Pet Insurance with perks
- M&S offers pet insurance up to £7,000
- Sainsbury's offers pet insurance deal
- Aviva unveils new pet insurance plans