Offshore savings accounts
An offshore savings account gives you the freedom to deposit money in any currency and is particularly useful for people who work abroad. Offshore savings accounts provide the saver with a greater variety of accounts to choose from and the flexibility that comes with depositing money abroad.
Offshore savings accounts used to be confined to the wealthy but are now commonplace amongst everyday savers, not only those living and working abroad but also people in the UK who want to take advantage of more lenient tax regimes that operate in other countries.
- Halifax launch cashback offer on current accounts
- The best savings accounts to help your money grow
- Skipton brings back popular savings accounts
- A guide to inflation-linked savings accounts
- Halifax increases interest on two savings accounts
- Sainsbury's Finance launch competitive new savings accounts
- How to find the best fixed-rate savings accounts
- Sainsbury's increases rates on savings accounts
- Junior ISAs: The key facts to the new child savings accounts
- The top ten fixed rate savings bonds for 2013