There are a wide variety of ISA investments such as cash ISA’s that pay a fixed rate or stocks and shares ISA’s or investment ISA’s that are linked to the stock market.
ISA investments are tax free and you are allowed to invest £5,340 into a cash ISA or £10,680 into a stocks and shares ISA or £5,340 into each to make a total investment of £10,680 in any one tax year. You are only allowed to invest in one per year.
There are also tessa only ISAs that no longer exist as new products to be paid into but can be transferred into a new ISA.
- ISA countdown: How to invest in a self-select ISA
- Low rates and lack of cash limit ISA savings as deadline approaches
- Barclays unveils new flexible and instant cash ISA options
- Leeds BS unveil savings bond and cash ISA paying 3.0%
- ISA season 2013: The top 20 fixed rate cash ISAs
- 62% of ISA savers have never switched providers
- ISA season 2013: The best investment ISA options
- ISA Season 2013: The top ten instant-access cash ISAs
- ISA Season 2013: ISA savers urged to switch to a better deal
- Tesco Bank ups Instant Access ISA rate to 2.30%