Banks and building societies have become tougher about lending for both loans and mortgages, so how can you boost your chances of securing a deal.
Tim Moss and Louise Cuming from moneysupermarket.com are set to be on hand to offer advice on loans and mortgages on Thursday June 4th at 13:00 – an hour after the Bank of England makes its interest rate decision for the month.
Submit a question below now and join us for the live show
The duo will be looking at:
- Prospects for interest rates
- Maximising your chances of getting a loan or mortgage
- When is a good time to borrow
- How to find the best mortgage deals
- What help is available for first-time buyers
- When to remortgage
Tune in on Thursday June 4th at 13:00 for all the answers to your questions or catch the repeat later on that day.
Twitter: My Finances
Join the conversation at #news_myfinances