Emerging market funds provides long-term capital growth by investing in the financial markets of developing countries. Whether you're seeking an investment in a specific emerging market region like Latin America or the Far East, or would like to spread your investment across developing regions, there are many emerging market funds out there to suit your needs.
Choosing the right emerging market fund can be a confusing and time consuming decision, and while the returns are often more enticing and potentially far more rewarding, emerging markets do carry a far greater risk. It is vitally important you shop around and seek professional advice before considering any investment in emerging markets.
- HSBC: Emerging markets 'offer best growth prospects'
- What markets will provide investment winners for 2013?
- Emerging markets garner popularity
- Markets fall back due to lack of progress on US fiscal cliff
- Investing in emerging markets? Investment advice webchat
- Emerging markets perform best
- Emerging markets tipped to bounce back
- Emerging markets: Can nations and investors emerge from global crisis?
- Plans to insure workers’ pensions again fluctuating markets
- Investments in emerging markets soar