Competition in the electricity market has intensified since the industry's deregulation. With more competition amongst electricity suppliers the potential savings on your electricity bill by switching provider has increased rapidly.
At any one time in a continuously changing market there is a wide variety of difference in prices between the standard and discounted or online tariffs of electricity suppliers. This makes scouring the market for the best deal more important than ever. You could find yourself saving hundreds of pounds each year by switching electricity supplier today.
Remember, the cheapest tariffs are online and further discounts are available if you pay by direct debit and choose the paperless billing option.
Switching electricity supplier is a hassle free process. By shopping around and comparing the market you could save hundreds of pounds each year. Your new electricity provider will take care of everything else, from wiring to your meter leaving you to sit back and count the savings.
With myfinances.co.uk you can search every UK electricity supplier available in your area bringing you the cheapest prices available and ensuring you are on the cheapest tariff to keep your energy bills as low as possible.
- Green energy bill set to add £100 to annual electricity costs
- Electricity bills to rise by £100 a year in energy reforms
- Customer satisfaction levels with energy suppliers plummet
- Millions of UK households could save £200+ by switching energy suppliers
- Ofgem unveils reforms to open up electricity market
- Gas and electricity price cuts: The truth behind the headlines
- British Gas cuts electricity prices by 5%
- Huhne unveils £110bn electricity investment
- British Gas campaign puts spotlight on business electricity usage
- Cut the cost of gas and electricity