Car insurance is the most common type of insurance because everyone who owns a car is required to have car insurance by law.
The cost of car insurance has risen by a lot in the last five years because of the large amount of fraudulent claims that cost the industry and which are passed onto the consumer. You can still find low cost car insurance but it is important to search the whole of the market.
- How to get the lowest car insurance premium
- Young women pay 15% more for car insurance after gender ruling
- OFT launch Competition Commission inquiry into car insurance
- How much will car insurance cost in 2012?
- AA reveals league table of car insurance claims caused by snow
- Competition Commission inquiry will mean "cheaper" car insurance
- Motorists can get cheaper car insurance on new '62' plates
- AA says car insurance falling but home insurance costs rise
- 15 ways to cut the cost of car insurance
- Average cost of car insurance drops by 7.1% since June 2011