Bad credit car dealers
Bad credit car dealers provide credit to potential customers who are unable to secure finance to buy a new vehicle because of their poor credit histories.
Most deals will charge a high rate of interest but often you will be able to secure the funds you need quickly and with minimal paperwork.
There are a huge number of car dealers available in the UK, many of them specialising in providing car loans for those with a poor credit history.
Myfinances.co.uk can save you time and money by searching our network of bad credit car dealers to find you the cheapest adverse credit car loan. We will compare bad credit car dealers so you don't have to. Simply fill in the details in the box below to find bad credit car dealers.
- Payday loan popularity declines due to lenders bad reputation
- The dangers of bad credit and low value loans
- Carney's promise to keep rates low is bad news for savers
- Record annual drop in the cost of car insurance
- Credit unions join together as alternative to payday loan firms
- Nationwide raises free balance transfer credit card period
- HMRC misses tax credit fraud target by £5 billion
- AA reports both car and home insurance premiums down in price
- Top tips: Protect your home and car from snow and ice threat
- Telematics car insurance aims to provide carrot and no stick